24 BEAUTY PRODUCTS TO BUY DURING GROCERY SHOPPING
Many new mums do not have the energy or the time to dedicate a slot in their day for their beauty shopping. So, I have decided to help you save time and still do your doing shopping while you are running errands for your household too. All these listed products will be found in supermarkets as well as hypermarkets. So seriously, you have no excuse at all!
I have created for you a cool, easy and accessible beauty list that you can get on your next grocery trip. These are the typical stuff that I buy when I am in the beauty section of any hypermarket. So, there you go!
1) Cotton Pads
2) Cotton Buds
3) Makeup Sponges
5) Biore Nose Strips
6) Ready Made Wax or wax strips
7) EyeMakeup Remover
8) Makeup Remover
9) Facial Wash: An excellent all natural purifying facial wash.
10) Nail Polish Remover
11) Hair Mask: An Outstanding hair mask
12) Baby Perfume
14) Lip balm
16)Pure Honey: best used for facial masks
17) Rose Water
18) Garnier BB Cream
19) Body Wash
20) Ethyl Alchohol: to disinfect your hands, brushes and your sink
21) Brown Sugar for body scrubs
22) Sweet Almond Oil: Amazing for hair and body. Mix with some sugar for the perfect all-natural scrub!
23) Fantasies Body Splash
24) Heat Protect Serum: Apply prior to hair styling!